Social Media Marketing : Hospitality & Travel Professionals
- How to use the best channels and social media outlets to reach as much of your market demographic as possible, as well as how to maintain a positive presence on those outlets
- How to take advantage of a blog to generate positive reviews and feedback for your hotel
- How to monetize various social media outlets such as yelp and pinterest to achieve an even greater profit margin for your hotel
- How to achieve glowing five star reviews on sites that matter
- How to use social media has an extension of your front office or lobby
- How to spot a negative review and manage your reputation
- How to make your hotel more social media friendly
- How to create a loyal customer base using social media
If you are or aspire to be at the management level in the hospitality industry, then you have got to be aware of the impact social media and all of its various outlets as on the hospitality industry.
And as everyone knows, the hospitality industry thrives on its reputation.
This is why it’s so important to understand all of the ins and outs of social media and exactly how they impact your business and reputation.
Are you ready to become part of the next-generation of Hospitality business leaders? Harness the power of social media for your business, organisation and career.
Join our latest social media course with UNLIMITED & LIFETIME access you will learn how to drive sales, attract new customers and master social media.
FULL 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, Pinterest and G+ all have thousands of customers waiting for you to engage!!
It is estimated that at least 80% of individuals looking for a hotel, whether it is for business or pleasure will use the Internet as their primary resource to gather information on specific hotels and then purchase their rooms and stay and aside from using the official hotel website or a third party website to book a stay.
60 to 70% of these individuals use social media such as Facebook twitter, instagram, pinterest, Google yelp, and many others to gather information before actually booking their stay the opinions or views and information shared by social media users will directly sway a guest in their hotel stay options.
Nothing is kept secret – I reveal all I know … and as I test even more things, those that are successful are added to the course – at no extra cost to you! This is a course that will continue to grow and grow.
As well as the Udemy 30 day guarantee, you have my personal promise that you will be wowed and delighted by what you’ll learn in the next 3 to 4 hours … and you’ll be kicking yourself if you already had this Udemy course
So social media has a great power to directly affect a hotel’s profit margin in this day and age, which is why it is very important that hotels remain savvy in the best ways to use the social media outlets to their advantage to maintaining a positive reputation and attract as much of a given market demographic as possible.
As with all my courses:
- The initial low price will increase shortly – the course is currently $200, but will next increase to $497
- You have unlimited lifetime access at no extra costs, ever
- All future additional lectures, bonuses, etc in this course are always free
- There’s an unconditional, never any questions asked full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee
- My help is always available to you if you get stuck or have a question – my support is legendary in Udemy
- 30 Day 100% Risk Free Offer!
Certificate of completion
All students who complete this course will receive a FREE digital ‘Certificate of social media marketing’ issued by Udemy
DON’T FORGET: Udemy operates a 30 day full money back guarantee, no questions asked! If you’re not happy with this course you can request your money back.
Click the “take this course” button straight away at the top right of this page to unlock the power of social media for your business.
Qual è il pubblico target?
- This class is for anyone that is one aspires to a management position in the hospitality industry, as well as anyone looking to boost the reputation of their hotel and its services using social media to connect with communicating with and understand the needs and wants of their customer base, as well as anyone who is in advertising concerning the hotel industry and the best way to reach a given market demographic