Want to learn how to be an exceptional host without wasting HOURS of your precious time surfing and listening to stuff you don’t need to know?
This course will FAST TRACK you to making money that you can spend traveling, renovating, paying bills, donating to charity or whatever you want to do with it.
In less than an hour you’ll know if hosting is for you, how to get started accepting guests, and seeing the money role in.
- Are you looking to welcome travellers into your home while earning extra income using space you already have?
- Travel often and are looking to have your home occupied?
- Use pets as a selling point! People miss theirs at home.
This course is designed for enthusiastic, flexible people who like meeting fellow travelers. Maybe your kids are off to college, you have an extra room (and tuition bills). Or perhaps you’d like some companionship but the idea of a roommate is just too much. You have a lot of flexibility when using Airbnb (as well as VRBO or HomeAway).
- Know how to sign up as a host, write up your home in an appealing way, upload photos, and get your identification verified
- Show potential guests that you’re a safe and trustworthy person.
- Understand how to pick good guests
- Create accurate expectations for your guests
- Learn tips and tricks from how to set up the bedroom, bath, and shared space
- Prepare for guests with confidence
- Ask questions to screen guests with discretion. (E.g. Say no to “four responsible 25-year-olds who want to come to town to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!)
- Get step-by-step instructions saving you tons of money and time
- Participate in the “sharing economy”
- Learn why Warren Buffet is a big fan! (3rd richest man in the world)
- Ways to promote your listing and get it noticed
- How to determine your price
- What to have for check-in/check-out times
- Ways to deal with difficult and demanding guests
- What to include in a “jet-lag kit”
- Questions to consider with taxes and local regulations
- What to use as a cancellation policy
Included in the course:
- Videos that walk you through the sign-up process
- Links to items that will make your guests feel comfortable
- Checklist to set-up each room
- List of mobile apps to help you communicate with guests and help run your own show
Set yourself up for success with:
- Udemy’s 30-day money back guarantee.
- Make back your initial investment by hosting 1 person.
- Click the “Take This Course” button, on the top right because every hour you delay is costing you money…
Qual è il pubblico target?
- Flexible people who like meeting fellow travelers.
- Maybe your kids are off to college, you have an extra room (and tuition bills).
- Perhaps you’re on the road for work and have a spot people can stay while you’re away.
- Have pets and want to save some money?